Introducing the brand new, 100% Canadian, SKS Scout Mount from Matador Arms – The Razor!
This is a solid aluminum scout mount/rail, made for all SKS derivatives, that finally gives you an affordable option to easily and reliably mount a micro-dot reflex optic onto the SKS that still allows the use of stripper clips!
This lightweight (less than an ounce*) Alberta-made SKS scout mount/rail allows you to extract the most accuracy from your SKS without adding unnecessary weight or bulk to your rifle; allows you to continue using stripper clips; does not require anything to be removed or even moved for full cleaning and still retains a back-up iron sight system in case your reflex sight becomes damaged or loses battery power.
The 50mm length of Picatinny rail gives you just enough room to mount a small reflex sight without obstructing either the use of stripper clips or clearance needed for the gas tube removal lever.
* The Major has already completed an installation and after he removed the rear sight leaf, pin and spring from his 1950 Tula, he found that those parts weighed 28g – so effectively this scout mount is so light it weighs less than nothing as the rifle weighs 2g less after installation!
• Includes a back-up iron sight using built-in channel
• Allows the use of stripper clips – as long as you use a micro-dot – using a larger sight may prevent their use
• Easy installation
• No modifications required – it simply replaces your rear sight
• Compatible with all known factory or aftermarket stocks
• Picatinny rail – accepts Weaver accessories
• Solid aluminum – precision CNC machined from one piece of billet aluminum
• Durable anodised finish
• Requires rear sight removal (3mm or 3/32″ punch recommended)
• Full instructions included (and below)
• Replacement rear sight pin and allen/hex key included
• Only weighs 26g (0.9 oz.)
• Length 74mm (2.9″) overall
• Picatinny rail length: 50mm (2.0″)
Model: Matador Arms MACSKSRSM (MAC777)
Matador SKS Razor Scout Mount