Ruger New Model Blackhawk is rugged and dependable with the features such as a solid Steel Frame, transfer bar ignition system with loading gate interlock, an all-coil spring mechanism, adjustable sights, and frame-mounted firing pin.
This Convertible model comes equipped with an interchangeable tool less 9mm Cylinder, adding versatility to a classic American single-action sidearm.
– Traditional western-style, hand-filling grip has long been acknowledged as one of the most comfortable and natural pointing of any grip style
– Target-grade accuracy with ramp front and adjustable rear sights
– Patented transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge
– Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning
– Include two cylinders that can be interchanged without the use of tools
Caliber: .357 Mag./ 9mm with interchangeable Cylinder
Barrel Length: 6.5 ”
Overall Length: 12.38″
Weight: 45.00 oz. Twist: 1:16″ RH
Grips: Black Checkered Hard Rubber
Material: Alloy Steel
Grip Frame: Aluminum
Front Sight: Ramp
Rear Sight: Adjustable